Julie Austin MCThA
If you are in pain, or fed-up of feeling stiff, or have noticed a reduction in mobility from soft tissue related problems - you've come to the right place.
The specialised massage therapist Julie Austin MCTha is committed to helping you.
Massage has been found to improve circulation, joint range-of-motion and flexibility. It can reduce many common ailments such as stress, muscle tightness, aches and pains, unhealthy postural habits - even anxiety and depression.
Forms of Therapies offered :
- Remedial Massage - includes Advanced Techniques, Muscle Energy, Facilitated Stretching,Trigger Point Therapy.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- IMFT Integrated Myofascial Therapy - includes Myofasical Release
- HELTh Heat Enhanced Lymphatic Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage - includes Remedial and Lymphatic Massage
General range of conditions that can benefit from these treatments:
- Acute or Chronic Pain
- Neck/Shoulder tension and pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Repetitive strain injury
- Tennis/Golfers elbow
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Impringement
- Upper Crossed Syndrome
- Lower Crossed Syndrome
- Scar Tissue Release
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME
Not sure what treatment is right for you? I can assess your needs and help you choose.
Contact me today for a chat